The Best Smoked Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 6 slices of Bacon
- 1 Bottle Three Little Pig's Kansas City Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1 Bottle Pig's Ass Memphis Style Rub
- 1 lb Brown Sugar
- 1 ½ tsp ground Ginger
- Mix sauce and 3 oz (1/2 bottle) of Pig's Ass Memphis Style Rub together.
- Generously cover trimmed pork tenderloin with the sauce mixture, retaining the extra sauce for later.
- Wrap the bacon strips around the tenderloins
- Combine remaining 3 oz of Pig's Ass Memphis Style Rub, brown sugar and ginger in a reclosable 1 gal plastic bag.
- Pack the tenderloins in the mixture and refrigerate in the bag overnight.
- Remove the tenderloins from the bag, and place on a smoker pre-heated to 250 degrees.
- Remove from smoker when pork reaches 155 degrees internally, and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat the retained sauce mixture and serve with the sliced tenderloin.