Crazy Chic Chicken Salad
- 1 Chicken Breast, cooked with Mediterranean Rub & Marinade (refer to Crazy Good Grilled Chicken Breast recipe for cooking directions) and chopped into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 tsp Mediterranean Rub & Marinade
- 1/4 cup Celery, diced 1/4 inch
- 1 small Red Apple, diced 1/4 inch
- 1/3 cup Pecans, large chopped
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 TBL Sour Cream
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add all ingredients, stirring until well combined
- Eat as is, served on crackers or as sandwiches on your favorite bread.
Tips: Try toasting the nuts for a richer flavor. Almonds, cashews or walnuts can be substituted for pecans.