We are experiencing some longer than usual shipping times, please allow up to 4 weeks before your order is shipped. Thanks for your patience.
Crazy Chic Quesadillas
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, diced 1/4 inch
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced 1/4 inch
- 1/2 Medium Onion, diced 1/4 inch
- 1/2 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Chicken Breast, cooked, diced 1/4 inch
- 1 teaspoon Mediterranean Rub & Marinade
- 1/3 cup Bacon Bits
- 1 tablespoon Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- In sauté pan, add canola oil. Heat to medium high heat.
- Add green and red bell pepper, onion, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring frequently until onion is slightly browned and translucent. Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine sautéed vegetables, chicken breast, bacon bits, sour cream, Mediterranean Rub & Marinade, and shredded cheese. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Place approximately 1 cup of quesadilla mixture on one half of flour tortilla. Spread the mixture all the way to edges of that half, and fold the other half over it.
- In sauté pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat.
- Place tortilla in sauté pan. Cook until bottom of quesadilla is golden brown. Then flip quesadilla over and repeat. (Approximately 2 minutes on each side.)
- Remove from pan, and cut into triangles.
- Serve immediately.