We are experiencing some longer than usual shipping times, please allow up to 4 weeks before your order is shipped. Thanks for your patience.
New Orleans Shrimp Tacos
- NEW ORLEANS SHRIMP INGREDIENTS
- 32 Shrimp, Raw, Peeled and Cleaned, 50/70
- 2 tsp Up Yours Chicken Rub
- 1.5 TBL Butter
- 1.5 TBL Lemon Juice
- CITRUS SLAW SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 1 TBL Lemon Juice
- 1 TBL Orange Juice
- 1 TBL Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Garlic, Minced or 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder or Granulated
- 3 TBL Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp White Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Up Yours Chicken Rub
- CITRUS SLAW INGREDIENTS
- 3 TBL Citrus Slaw Sauce
- 1 Cup Packaged Cole Slaw Cabbage Mix with Purple Cabbage
- NEW ORLEANS SHRIMP DIRECTIONS
- In medium sized mixing bowl toss shrimp and Up Yours Chicken Rub to coat shrimp.
- In sauté pan over medium high heat melt butter.
- Add seasoned shrimp to pan and sauté shrimp 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through and light pink in color.
- Add lemon juice to pan and toss to coat shrimp.
- Set aside for tacos.
- CITRUS SLAW SAUCE DIRECTIONS
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Using a whisk, mix vigorously until combined.
- Set aside for Citrus Slaw
- CITRUS SLAW DIRECTIONS
- In medium sized mixing bowl combine Citrus Slaw Sauce and Coleslaw Cabbage.
- Toss to combine.
- Reserve for Tacos.
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions.
- Place 3-4 shrimp in tortilla and top with Citrus Slaw.