We are experiencing some longer than usual shipping times, please allow up to 4 weeks before your order is shipped. Thanks for your patience.
Crazy Chic Chicken Sandwich
- 1 Chicken Breast, cooked with Mediterranean Rub & Marinade (refer to Crazy Good Grilled Chicken Breast recipe for cooking directions)
- 2 Hamburger buns or Bread of Choice
- 4 Thin Slices of Tomato
- 2 Lettuce leaves
- 2 TBL Crazy Sauce
- CRAZY SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 tsp Mediterranean Rub & Marinade
- 2 TBL Thousand Island dressing
- 1 tsp Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Mayonnaise
- CRAZY SAUCE DIRECTIONS
- 1In small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, Mediterranean Rub & Marinade and Thousand Island dressing. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Set aside for use as sandwich spread
- Reheat chicken if necessary to a minimum internal temp of 165 F.
- Cut chicken breast in half.
- Toast hamburger buns.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of Crazy Sauce on bottom of each bun.
- Place chicken on top of sauced bun.
- Top chicken with slices of tomato and lettuce leaf.
- Top with bun and serve immediately.
Tips: Add crisp bacon, your favorite cheese slices, or fresh avocado for more delicious twists.