We are experiencing some longer than usual shipping times, please allow up to 4 weeks before your order is shipped. Thanks for your patience.
Kansas City Pulled Pork Sandwich
- KC Butt Spice BBQ Rub
- 5 - 6 lbs. pork roast
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp liquid smoke
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 325⁰ F.
- Season all sides of pork roast by rubbing seasoning into the meat.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours (overnight is best).
- Combine liquid ingredients and pour into a large Dutch oven or oven safe pot with lid.
- Place pork in pot and cover with aluminum foil and then lid.
- Roast for 4 hours, basting with drippings every hour.
- Meat is ready when it is fork tender and shreds easily.
- Remove from oven and let cool enough to handle.
- Shred with a fork or fingers into bite-size pieces.