We are experiencing some longer than usual shipping times, please allow up to 4 weeks before your order is shipped. Thanks for your patience.
Country Style Ribs and BBQ Onions
- KC Butt Spice BBQ Rub
- 3 lbs country style ribs
- 2 sweet yellow onions, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 325⁰ F.
- Place ribs in a large pan and cover with water.
- Cover pan and bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat and allow ribs to stand in hot water for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and quarter onions, leaving all of the layers intact.
- Drain ribs and place with onions in a 9”x 13” casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with KC Butt Spice BBQ Rub.
- Brush each side of ribs and onions with barbecue sauce and pour remaining into pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for one hour