We are experiencing some longer than usual shipping times, please allow up to 4 weeks before your order is shipped. Thanks for your patience.
Jerk Chicken Kabobs
1 Gallon Ziplock Bag
- 1 Pack Beer:30 Jamaican Jerk BBQ Marinade®
- 3 Tbsp Red Stripe or a similar style of beer
- 3 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 x 6 oz Chicken Breasts, boneless, and skinless
- 1 Ea Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Ea Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Ea Red Onion
- 1 Ea Zucchini
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 Ea Stainless Steel Kabob Skewers
- ¼ Cup Canola Oil
- Lay chicken on cutting board.
- Slice each chicken breast lengthwise into 1 inch wide strips and then cut across at 1 inch intervals to make into cubes.
- Place the Beer:30 Jamaican Jerk BBQ Marinade, beer, Canola oil and cider vinegar into a large Ziploc bag.
- Seal the bag and gently shake until the ingredients mix together.
- Add the chicken cubes to the bag and re-seal.
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour so that the flavors infuse.
- Pre-Heat grill or oven to 250º.
- Stem, seed and cut the red bell peppers into 2 inch squares.
- Stem, seed and cut the green bell pepper into 2 inch squares.
- Peel, trim and cut red onion in half and then cut into 2 inch squares.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and cross cut each half into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and discard marinade.
- To make the kabobs thread the vegetables and cherry tomatoes, alternating with the chicken, onto the skewers.
- Lightly brush the kabobs with the Canola oil.
- Lightly brush Canola oil onto the grill or pan if using oven.
- Grill the chicken, turning frequently to avoid scorching.
- Once the innermost piece of chicken on each Kabob reaches an internal temperature of 160º degrees Fahrenheit/70º Celsius remove it from grill.
- Plate and serve.
If using wooden skewers, they need to be fully immersed in warm water for at least 1 hour to retard the wood scorching or burning on the grill.
This recipe is not designed to use dark or fruit flavored beers in the marinade.
Temperature Check by inserting meat thermometer into the center chicken cube on the kabob.
This recipe can be used with any of the Beer 30 marinades Citrus Pepper®, Four Pepper®, Italian®, or Spicy Chipotle®.