Cilantro Lime Rice
2 qt Stainless Steel Saucepan
Stainless Steel Cooking Spoon
Kitchen Utility Knife
- 1 Cup Long Grain White Rice
- 2 Cups Cold Water
- 4 tsp Rub Some Fish™
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- To Taste Kosher Salt
- To Taste White Pepper, freshly ground
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro Leaves, freshly chopped
- Combine the rice, water, and Rub Some Fish in a stainless steel saucepan.
- Place the saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover the saucepan and cook until rice is tender - about 15 minutes – stirring once at mid point of the cooking time.
- Remove the saucepan from direct heat.
- Stir in the lime juice.
- Season to taste with the Kosher salt and the white pepper.
- Just before serving fold in the fresh cilantro.
- Plate and serve.
Aluminum saucepans react negatively with vinegar or citrus juices and produce off flavors. Use stainless steel or enameled pans wherever possible.
Rub Some Chicken