Tennessee-Baked Salmon with Spiced Whiskey-Honey
Rimmed baking pan
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 skin-on salmon fillet (about 2½ pounds)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Pig’s Ass Rub Memphis Style BBQ Seasoning
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup Tennessee whiskey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary plus additional sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Place the salmon, skin side down, on the prepared pan. Sprinkle the salmon with 1 tablespoon of the BBQ Seasoning and bake 25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the salmon reaches 145°F.
- In a small saucepot, cook the honey and whiskey over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until bubbling, stirring occasionally. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon of the BBQ Seasoning, lemon juice and rosemary. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook 8 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove saucepot from the heat and let cool. Makes about ¼ cup.
- Serve the salmon drizzled with the Spiced Whiskey-Honey garnished with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
- Serving Size
- 1 serving (5 ounces salmon, 2 teaspoons sauce)
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 12 grams
- 96 milligrams
- 583 milligrams
- 15 grams
- 0 grams
- 12 grams
- 34 grams