We are experiencing some longer than usual shipping times, please allow up to 4 weeks before your order is shipped. Thanks for your patience.
Sirloin Steak Salad
- 1 package Beer:30 Four Pepper BBQ Marinade, prepared
- 1 lb. Top sirloin (flank, London broil or other cuts)
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut salad style
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Croutons as needed
- Salad dressing as needed (Italian works well)
- Cook on a preheated grill over high heat.
- Prepare Beer:30 Four Pepper BBQ Marinade as directed and add sirloin.
- Marinate 30 minutes.
- Grill until desired doneness is reached.
- Divide romaine lettuce onto four plates. Top salads with tomatoes and red onion.
- Slice prepared sirloin into thin strips and place on salads. Top with croutons, Parmesan cheese and salad dressing.