We are experiencing some longer than usual shipping times, please allow up to 4 weeks before your order is shipped. Thanks for your patience.
Oven Baked Potato Wedges
- 2 tsp
- Texas T Bone’s BBQ Rub
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Cooking spray, as needed
- Preheat oven to 450⁰ F.
- Heat a baking tray by placing it in a preheated oven.
- Cut potatoes in half, then cut each half into 4 wedges.
- Place the wedges in a large bowl and add oil. Toss to evenly coat with the oil
- Add Texas T Bone’s BBQ Rub and toss again.
- Remove heated tray from oven and coat with cooking spray.
- Spread the potato wedges on the tray in a single layer and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn over wedges.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 15 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.