Honey Smoked Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Pit Happens Texas Pit BBQ Rub
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1/4 cup honey
- In a large bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, ketchup, and sprinkle with Pit Happens Texas Pit BBQ Rub to taste.
- Place the chicken wings in the bowl, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- SMOKING DIRECTIONS
- Heat the smoker to 300 degrees.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Arrange chicken on the grate, and discard the marinade.
- Smoke the chicken wings on one side for 20 minutes, then turn and brush with honey.
- Continue smoking for 25 minutes, or until juices run clear.