Crazy Grilled Chicken Wings with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
- WING INGREDIENTS
- 3 pounds chicken wings (half drum, half flats)
- 3 Tbsp Rub Some Steak
- Vegetable oil (for grill)
- DIPPING SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese (about 1 ounce)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Rub Some Steak
- DIPPING SAUCE DIRECTIONS
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine mayonnaise, blue cheese, sour cream, lemon juice and Rub Some Steak. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- WING DIRECTIONS
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat (approx. 375°F).
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with the Rub Some Steak.
- Oil a clean kitchen towel and use tongs to coat the hot grill grate with oil.
- Use tongs to place the chicken wings on the hot grill grate. Cook the chicken wings, covered, turning every 2-3 minutes for approximately 20 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve the chicken wings with the blue cheese dipping sauce.
Use 1 tablespoon Rub Some Steak per 1 pound of chicken wings.
Add a few drops of hot sauce to the blue cheese dipping sauce for a little spice.
Carrot and celery sticks are the perfect accompaniment to these tasty wings.