We are experiencing some longer than usual shipping times, please allow up to 4 weeks before your order is shipped. Thanks for your patience.
Championship Rib Recipe
- 4 - 2 lb slabs baby back pork ribs
- 1 cup of prepared yellow mustard
- 6 ounces Rub Some Rib
- 1 bottle KC Butt BBQ Sauce™
- Strip membrane off the back of all the ribs.
- Using a fork, poke between each rib to break up connective tissues.
- Heat Smoker to 250 degrees
- Select (4) Slabs of Pork Baby Back Ribs
- Liberally coat yellow mustard over both sides of the baby back rib, this will act as a tenderizer and a bonding agent for the rub.
- Meanwhile, coat both sides of the ribs with Rub Some Rib.
- Place ribs in a vertical rib rack for 4-5 hours depending on your smoker.
- Half-way through the cook, rotate the 180 degrees in the rack to guarantee an even cook.
- Once the meat has pulled back from the bones, use a toothpick to check tenderness.
- Remove ribs from Rack, place flat on the smoker and apply a glaze of KC Butt BBQ Sauce, allowing an additional 15 minutes to heat the glaze.
- Cut ribs between every other bone, and serve hot.