We are experiencing some longer than usual shipping times, please allow up to 4 weeks before your order is shipped. Thanks for your patience.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Medallions with Apple Hickory Butter
- APPLE HICKORY BUTTER INGREDIENTS
- 1 Tbsp KC Butt Spice BBQ Rub™
- 1 stick (1/4 lb.) butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp apple juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- MEDALLIONS INGREDIENTS
- 3 Tbsp KC Butt Spice BBQ Rub™
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 8-10 strips bacon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- APPLE HICKORY BUTTER DIRECTIONS
- Combine ingredients and blend well.
- Place seasoned butter onto plastic wrap and roll into a log.
- Place in the refrigerator.
- MEDALLIONS DIRECTIONS
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place the bacon on a microwave safe plate and cook for about 2 minutes to remove some of the fat; set aside.
- Cut tenderloin into one-inch thick medallions.
- Place the medallions in a bowl, coat with olive oil and sprinkle KC Butt Spice BBQ Rub over pork to lightly coat.
- Line up two medallions side-by-side and wrap with bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Grill to an internal temperature of 160⁰ F.
- Just before removing medallions from the grill, place a slice of the Apple Hickory butter on each medallion and melt slightly before removing from grill.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.