BBQ Sweet Potato Wedges with Horseradish-Sriracha Sauce
Rimmed baking pan
Chef knife or paring knife
Spatula or tongs
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, cut into large wedges (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Lambert’s Sweet Rub O’Mine Barbeque Seasoning
- ½ cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes, oil and Barbeque Seasoning.
- Spread sweet potatoes in a single layer on prepared pan and roast 35 minutes or until very tender and browned, turning once halfway through roasting. Makes about 6 cups.
- In a small bowl, stir mayonnaise, horseradish and sriracha. Makes about ¾ cup.
- Serve sweet potato wedges sprinkled with cilantro along with horseradish-sriracha sauce for dipping.
Sauce can be prepared and refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 6 days.
Try cooking BBQ sweet potato wedges in an air fryer: preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 330°; air fry sweet potatoes at 330° for 20 minutes or until very tender and brown, shaking once halfway through cooking.