Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 thin cut bacon strips
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ½ cup Pig's Ass Memphis Style Rub
- Trim excess fat from chicken breasts, and pat dry.
- Drizzle olive oil over breast then lightly apply Pig’s Ass Rub. (Be careful not to apply too much rub to the chicken breast, or it will be too salty.)
- Wrap a single strip of bacon around each chicken breast, securing with a toothpick
- Heat the grill to medium heat. Grill breasts to 160 degrees internal temperature.