Steakhouse Potato Foil Pouches
Grill and fuel
- 2 pounds of medium potatoes cut into 4 or 5 long wedges each
- 1 tablespoon Burnt Finger BBQ Steakhouse Grill Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chives for garnish
- Tear off 2 pieces of foil. Each approximately 18 inches in size
- Place half of the potato wedges on foil and season with Steakhouse Grill Seasoning. Place the rest of the wedges on the second foil sheet and season
- Add a tablespoon of butter to each pile of wedges
- Fold foil over potato wedges and crimp edges of each pouch to seal tightly
- Grill over medium indirect heat for 20 minutes. Flip pouch over and grill for another 20 minutes.
- Carefully open pouches and add shredded cheese to the top of the potato wedges. Place onto grill with the pouch open. Pull once the cheese melts
- Garnish with chives
Russet potatoes work great for this recipe. Sprinkle another layer of Steakhouse Grill Seasoning on top of cheese to add more flavor. If you are running out of time, cube the potatoes instead of into wedges. While not necessary, spraying the foil before putting the potatoes down will keep them from sticking.